50-year old man, Teacher arraigned in court for rape, defilement of little girl
A 50-year-old man, one John Nworie has been arraigned in a Magistrate Court for defiling a little girl, one Miss Chukwuma Onyekachi, at Aguenu Umunike Isu community in Onicha LGA, of Ebonyi State.
It was gathered that the accused forced himself on the victim and thereafter inflicted some pains on the private part of the victim.
In a related development, a teacher in one of the secondary schools in another community, Agueke Isu in Onicha LGA of Ebonyi state, one Mr. Elom Levi was also docked in a Magistrate court for allegedly raping one of his students, a 21-year-old girl, Okorie Onyinyechi.
It was gathered that Mr. Elom allegedly invited Onyinyechi who is in SS1 to his house, to copy note which she will in turn copy on the board for the rest of the class, on the claim he was traveling and wouldn’t be around to do so by himself.
Onyinyechi, as was gathered honoured the invitation, but instead Mr. Elom took her to uncompleted building after copying the note, the Vitim was about leaving when Elom allegedly held her back and forced himself on her.
The charge sheet stated “that you Elom Levi ‘M’, on the 13th day of June, 2018 at Onicha in the Abakaliki Magisterial District of this Honourable court, did have unlawful carnal knowledge of one Okorie Onyinyechi ‘F’ aged 21, without her consent and thereby committed an offence punishment under section 358 of the criminal code cap 33 vol.1 laws of Ebonyi state of Nigeria, 2009”.
Also, another 28 year old man, one Odii Chukwuma was also docked for allegedly having unlawful sexual intercourse with one chiamaka Godwin, aged 4, at Ukawu primary school Onicha LGA.
It was revealed that Chukwuma came to Chiamaka’s mother’s shop, requesting for a stick of cigarette but chiamaka who was alone in the shop told him they didn’t have cigarette.
However instead of leaving, Chukwuma allegedly called chiamaka and told her to follow him that someone said he should give her money to give to the mother. That was how he took her to Ukawu primary school where he allegedly defiled her.
The charge sheet reads ” that you Odii Chukwuma, ‘M’ on 17th day of June, 2018, at about 1700hours at Ukawu primary school, Onicha LGA of Ebonyi state in the Abakaliki Magisterial District, did had unlawful sexual intercourse with one chiamaka Godwin ‘F’ aged 4, and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 34(1) of Ebonyi state child right law and related matters law 2010″ it stated.
Meanwhile, the suspects were remanded in Abakaliki prison custody as the cases were adjourned to August 27, 2018, for further hearing.
- 2019: Again, another group stages rally for Ambode’s continuity Members of a group known as Coalition for Good Governan... posted on September 19, 2018
- 12 Kwara APC guber aspirants present manifestoes Twelve of the 13 governorship aspirants of the All Prog... posted on September 19, 2018
- Osun Election: Why we paid Constables N50,000 each – Police Nigeria Police High Command has justified the payment o... posted on September 19, 2018
- 2019: I’m the bridge between North and South, says Mark Former President of the Senate and Peoples Democratic P... posted on September 19, 2018
- BREAKING: Amaju Pinnick breaks jinx, returns as NFF President KATSINA - Amaju Pinnick has been re-elected as Presiden... posted on September 20, 2018
- Segun Agagu: Five Years After, By Eric Teniola I lost a friend Oluwasegun Kokumo Agagu (1948-2013)... posted on September 18, 2018
- Recruitment: FRSC announces date for screening, physical assessment The screening and physical fitness assessment of FRSC 2... posted on September 15, 2018
- Court Restrains Police From Arresting PDP’s Adeleke
- NFF Election: Pinnick pledges to reconcile with losers
- PHOTO NEWS: Amb Abikoye at Zenith Bank Ghana 13th Anniversary Celebrations
- Sharafadeen Alli, Ex-SSG Picks Oyo ADC Guber Form
- 2019: PDP accuses APC of stockpiling arms in Bayelsa
- Over 200 bikers across Nigeria to storm Ebonyi
- PDP Primary: Atiku names 59-Member Presidential Nomination Council
- 1st National Old Testament Bible Contest to hold in Nigeria
- Police confirm 2 dead, scores injured in Ekiti bank raid
- Rwanda discovers mass graves with bodies of 5,400 genocide victims
- FG, security agencies should free Leah Sharibu, others now – CAN president
- Dogara finally declares for PDP
- Buhari Names Campaign Organisation
- Ogbanje Nigeria Air was a hustle for the boys, by Fredrick Nwabufor
- Osun Poll: FRSC deploys 1500 personnel, restricts vehicular movement on some highways