50-year old man, Teacher arraigned in court for rape, defilement of little girl
A 50-year-old man, one John Nworie has been arraigned in a Magistrate Court for defiling a little girl, one Miss Chukwuma Onyekachi, at Aguenu Umunike Isu community in Onicha LGA, of Ebonyi State.
It was gathered that the accused forced himself on the victim and thereafter inflicted some pains on the private part of the victim.
In a related development, a teacher in one of the secondary schools in another community, Agueke Isu in Onicha LGA of Ebonyi state, one Mr. Elom Levi was also docked in a Magistrate court for allegedly raping one of his students, a 21-year-old girl, Okorie Onyinyechi.
It was gathered that Mr. Elom allegedly invited Onyinyechi who is in SS1 to his house, to copy note which she will in turn copy on the board for the rest of the class, on the claim he was traveling and wouldn’t be around to do so by himself.
Onyinyechi, as was gathered honoured the invitation, but instead Mr. Elom took her to uncompleted building after copying the note, the Vitim was about leaving when Elom allegedly held her back and forced himself on her.
The charge sheet stated “that you Elom Levi ‘M’, on the 13th day of June, 2018 at Onicha in the Abakaliki Magisterial District of this Honourable court, did have unlawful carnal knowledge of one Okorie Onyinyechi ‘F’ aged 21, without her consent and thereby committed an offence punishment under section 358 of the criminal code cap 33 vol.1 laws of Ebonyi state of Nigeria, 2009”.
Also, another 28 year old man, one Odii Chukwuma was also docked for allegedly having unlawful sexual intercourse with one chiamaka Godwin, aged 4, at Ukawu primary school Onicha LGA.
It was revealed that Chukwuma came to Chiamaka’s mother’s shop, requesting for a stick of cigarette but chiamaka who was alone in the shop told him they didn’t have cigarette.
However instead of leaving, Chukwuma allegedly called chiamaka and told her to follow him that someone said he should give her money to give to the mother. That was how he took her to Ukawu primary school where he allegedly defiled her.
The charge sheet reads ” that you Odii Chukwuma, ‘M’ on 17th day of June, 2018, at about 1700hours at Ukawu primary school, Onicha LGA of Ebonyi state in the Abakaliki Magisterial District, did had unlawful sexual intercourse with one chiamaka Godwin ‘F’ aged 4, and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 34(1) of Ebonyi state child right law and related matters law 2010″ it stated.
Meanwhile, the suspects were remanded in Abakaliki prison custody as the cases were adjourned to August 27, 2018, for further hearing.
- Recovered $2trillion: Buhari Group expresses shock The revelation that $2trillion looted funds has been re... posted on July 21, 2018
- Fayose Celebrates As Son Graduates From Nigerian University Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has called... posted on July 21, 2017
- Atiku declares for 2019, commits to revamping economy A carnival like atmosphere took over the city of Yola... posted on July 21, 2018
- Hausa Love: 6 Things to Know Before Dating a Girl From Kano By Adeniyi Ogunfowoke Love is u... posted on June 15, 2016
- 2018 prophesy: Prophet Omale speaks on Buhari, Atiku, Ekiti poll The Founder of the Divine Hand of God Prophetic Minis... posted on January 3, 2018
- Fraud Syndicate On The Loose In Nigeria Using UBA Account, By Aderogba Abiola Have you seen this man Olaifa Fagbemi aka F... posted on May 13, 2018
- Flying Eagles wallop Mauritania, qualify for Niger 2019 Nigeria’s U20 boys, Flying Eagles, hammered their count... posted on July 21, 2018
- Troops repel Boko Haram insurgents’ attack on Yobe community
- JAMB remits N7.8bn as examination surplus
- Senator Adeleke wins Osun PDP governorship primary
- Flying Eagles wallop Mauritania, qualify for Niger 2019
- Police arrest 4 suspected kidnappers, recover arms in Zamfara
- Recovered $2trillion: Buhari Group expresses shock
- Nasarawa Govt. to plant over 20,000 trees in 2018
- Atiku declares for 2019, commits to revamping economy
- Lagos gets FIBA nod as World Cup qualifiers host
- 1 dies, 20 sustain injuries in an accident involving Minister’s motorcade
- 2018 Hajj: Max Air transports 502 intending pilgrims to Medina
- U-20 AFCON: Nigeria whip Mauritania 5-0 to qualify 6-1 aggregate
- Eritrea appoints first ambassador to Ethiopia in 20 years
- 7 withdraw from PDP governorship primary in Osun
- 2018 Hajj: President Buhari assures safety of Nigerian Pilgrims